Thank you so much for all your support and all the kind messages over the last few months throughout lockdown, they really have kept us going and have allowed us to stay open and bring back this much loved theatre.
We can’t wait to see you all back here again, enjoying the shows, concerts and comedy that we have coming up. We ask you to adhere to the following rules when attending a show:
- Please enter through the pub garden to the entrance of the Chiswick Playhouse stairwell.
- We ask that you wear a mask in all areas of the theatre.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided and adhere to social distancing in the foyer & stairwell.
- Our theatre bar is operating, you will be asked to order your drinks at the bar as well as any interval drinks.
- We ask you to remain seated during the interval and your interval orders will be delivered to you.
- Once admitted into the auditorium – we ask that you remain seated.
- We have a capacity of 40 audience members due to social distancing and have 1M between each booking.
- We will do our best to seat latecomers but this is not always possible due to social distancing measures.
- We sanitize the theatre & air using a fogging machine before/after use to ensure surfaces are clean.
- We ask that unless eating or drinking – that you wear your mask throughout the performance.
- You will be required to do NHS track and trace via the app – please scan the QR code on entry.
- Staff also wear masks and/or shields to protect you and sanitize their hands regularly.
Please know we are doing everything we can to ensure our audiences safety and are keeping in line with government guidelines.
Tier 2 Update
All performances will be going ahead as planned.
Please note all bookings need to be made with members of your household or support bubble in groups of two, three or five.
If you have any further questions – please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you back at the Chiswick Playhouse soon.